More on Presentation

<a href=“

„>

Because it was so much fun to post a Power Point Presentation I want to post another one. It perfectly completes the blogs on how to present with Power Point and Beamer. But this time it is less about technique.

Juliane

5 thoughts on “More on Presentation

1. Pingback: Giving a Presentation » Premises of virtual Learning

2. „Because it was so much fun to post a Power Point Presentation I want to post another one.“

Awesome post on how to gamefide your presentation. Thanks for sharing.

3. I always love it when people use a Power Point presentation and I was unaware of how to use Beamer. This was really informative and now I feel more confident about putting together a Power Point presentation of my own, it really does impress people and communicate information in a unique way.

4. I was using powerpoint since my high school years and yet the ideas pointed here seems all new to me. Quite an astounding guide. Yes, powerpoint should be an outline, not a prompter. Next time I sat down for a MS powerpoint task, I’ll make sure to consider the Structure, Significance, Simplicity and Rehearsal.

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht. Erforderliche Felder sind markiert *